Which bait is better to catch carp
Main vegetable types of baits
In the summer, the carp is better to catch a vegetable bait. Sometimes, he prefers to eat at the grocery store.
Many fishermen consider canned corn the best bait for carp hunting.Preparing it yourself is easier than ever.
- Buy it in some specialized fishing shop and throw grains into the water for three days.
- After, you need to boil for about 30 minutes.
- When the corn is ready, it can be further flavored with honey or other flavoring.
From plant baits, you can also select such as peas. It is used for fishing in canned or boiled form.It can be very simple and quick to cook yourself.
- For cooking peas, it is necessary to soak whole peas in a solution of soda and water (1 tsp soda per 1 l of water).
- Only water is advised to take from the pond, where then you are going to fish.
- We are waiting for the swelling of the peas and then we filter through, and then with a bed in a fabric bag.
- The filtered water (in which the soaking process took place) is boiled and we send peas into the bag there.
- Now cook until cooked, but do not digest. Peas strung so that the sting was at the top.
The process of cooking peas can be made easier. Just a few hours before the fishing trip, we put the peas in a thermos container and pour soda (1 spoon), linseed oil (cannabis, also 1 spoon). All pour boiled water and thoroughly close. When two hours have passed, the peas can be taken out and used as intended.
Classic fishing is fishing for boiled potatoes. Such bait is good at catching both carp and other fish: crucian carp, bream, roach, etc. Potatoes can also be used as bait to lure fish.
Preparing potatoes as follows.
- In the beginning, you need to pour pond water into the pan and put the washed, but not peeled potatoes there.
- Cook so that the potatoes do not disintegrate.
- Then you need to replace boiled water with cold.
- Upon arrival to fishing, cut potatoes into cubes and hook on a hook.
- Boiled potatoes are loved by large carp individuals.
It is a lot of vegetable baits and it makes no sense to describe everything, because you can find all the information in the special literature or on the Internet.Carp can perfectly peck on crops, such as wheat or barley. They can be used alone or in combination with live bait. Barley is evaporated in an hour in a thermos for one hour, and the wheat grains are boiled to good softness. Often, fishermen catch on bread or cottage cheese. Only cottage cheese should be cooked in the form of dough to keep. It is mixed with honey in the ratio of 2 to 1 and boiled with the addition of flour, to obtain the ductility.