The delicate problem of a strong independent woman
- Listen, why don't you want to move in with your Anderem? - I asked. Is there something wrong in it? It seems to make well, and her appearance is attractive, and she loves you ... And she calls you to the house ...
- Well, y'know, Marina says ... A man seems to be quite good, but there is one problem, so unpleasant ...
I know that a dog lives in his house - a staf.
And I have a private house, and there are five cats and a small lapdog in it. Tell me, where will I leave them all? I cannot move to him with them. Staf all transmit. Leaving them in the house is also dishonorable. Tamed all the same. So, while so ... And we'll see ...
She sighed heavily, and I understood that this “and there” would never be. More and more women do not want to live with a man permanently. Do you know why?
“We ourselves became the guys we wanted to marry.”. Those who are over 30 will understand me. Time flew by like one day. You are not idle, like. Worked, plowed. You came to the conclusion that you yourself can buy everything that was not available in the student body - both a fur coat and earrings. Shelf you can nail yourself. And even you pay the mortgage yourself.One question remains open - why do you need some kind of permanent man in such situations? For what?
- We do not want to lose what we have.A free woman can qualify for invitations to restaurants, travel and a variety of sex. Free woman gets many times more attention. Yes, and in fact the money turns out more. Not everyone is ready to say goodbye to all this for the sake of one person. In short, speaking very roughly, retail is always more expensive than wholesale.
- We tried too much... And we can no longer dwell on one thing. Freedom of manners has played a cruel joke with us. It seems to us that somewhere better is waiting for us. What if we miss? Better to stay in search. We do not know that our worn out soul simply forgot how to fall in love.
- We don't want to share our space with someone.. Especially if accustomed to, that it belongs only to us. Accustomed to the perfect cleanliness of the floor, it is difficult to put someone's socks there. And after a certain age, even impossible.