Party in the style of "Dandies" - the most original scenario!
To hold a party in the style of "Dandies", you must pay special attention to the walls. One of them should be bright red and decorated with colorful scarves and ties. And also photos of the American dollar and saxophone. The second wall is gray, with Soviet badges, a tie of pioneers.
Clothes for the event party in the style of "Dandies"
The photo from this event clearly shows what kind of clothes should be. Girls in bright skirts with colored belts on the waist. You can tie a handkerchief around your neck or put a rim on your head. Guys in checkered, bright jackets, shirts, colored ties - a business card of style.
Party in the style of "Dandies": script of the contest-entertaining program
It will be necessary to purchase ribbons in advance - red and motley, the length and quantity depend on how many participants will be. It is important that the tape is enough for everyone (two). Ties must be bright and of dense fabric. Wearing neckties and ribbons on the guests, the presenter devotes people to the style.
The host chooses 4 guests. It will take 4 tie, necessarily bright, which are tied in the simplest way. The host acts as a commissioner. He will have to cut off a piece of a tie for those who do not have time to answer the question. In the end, the length of ties is compared - for someone longer, the motley ribbon, and the rest - red. Thus, the final initiation into the style is taking place.
Party in the style of "Dandies" - questions to the quiz from the movie of the same name
The commissioner asks the questions, who will answer first - the tie will remain intact.
1. Fred gave Mels a book, which one? (Kamasutra)
2. Mels worked part time to get himself style clothes. How did he work? (He unloaded the wagons)
3. Mels bought himself the first style thing, which one? (Tie)
4. What was the name of the film to choose initially? (Boogie on bones)
5. Mels's name - how does it stand? (Marx, Engels, Lenin, Stalin)
6. What was the nationality of Bob? (Jew)
7. The hunk of Drun was taken to the service. Where? (To the submarine)
8. Who is a phaser? (Father of one of the style)
9. "Throwing a break" - what does this mean? (Walking along Boulevard)
The results of the quiz are summed up.
In advance, find and prepare the following music:
1. "Boogie-woogie" from the c / f "Dandies".
2. Soviet and American rock and roll.
3. "I am what I need" - Syutkin.
Invited to dance 3 guy and three girls. The best pair gets motley ribbons, and the rest - red.
The host chooses 7 people who did not participate in contests. They will have to translate the lines from the songs.
1. The kit fell to the floor! (A hat fell and fell to the floor)
2. Cinnamon is my mistress! (My blue-eyed girl)
3. And I'm in folkloric style in orange shoes! (And I dance lezginka in orange shoes)
4. The orange stylistic taik became true to me! (I was faithful companion orange tie)
5. Tachila - tachila, vozizobezi! (Taxi, taxi)
6. I throw and hilay break on the capital! (I'm walking in Moscow)
7. Oh, come on Bob, the dudes! (Oh, Wan, look, what clowns!)
3 people who transferred the most, receive motley ribbons, and the rest - red.
When a party in the style of "dandies" comes to an end, the tapes are being read - who have more colorful ones, then they receive a prize at the discretion of the leading ones (for example: a discount coupon in a brand store, invitations to a restaurant, a ticket to a theater). The rest of the consolation prizes - for a box of chocolates or a bottle of champagne.