Japanese wrinkle gymnastics
Asahi Japanese facial gymnastics is the easiest and most effective way to maintain elasticity and smooth wrinkles. The technique of its implementation must be mastered by every woman who is worried about her appearance. The advantage of this gym is that it gives quick results that persist for many years.And how to perform Japanese gymnastics and what are its features, you now will know. We immediately note the contraindications for this procedure, because, if available, it does not make sense to study the technique of Japanese gymnastics.
And she has the following contraindications:
the presence of ENT diseases;
increased body temperature;
diseases of the lymphatic system;
open sores or cuts;
dermatitis, eczema and other dermatological diseases.
With all these diseases and conditions, self-positioning of the face according to the Japanese scheme is not recommended.
Basic principles of self-positioning Japanese facial gymnastics for wrinkles affects the lymphatic system, so it should be carried out carefully, with light massage movements.Also during the session there is an impact on certain points that contribute to the improvement of metabolic substances, increase skin elasticity and smoothness, as well as smoothing wrinkles. In addition, during the massage, not only skin and muscles are involved, but also connective tissues, which allows achieving a fast and lasting anti-aging effect.
Asahi Japanese facial gymnastics has several types of skin rejuvenation:
lymphatic massage, during which excess fluid and toxic substances are removed from the skin cells, thereby eliminating edema and the skin acquiring a healthy, radiant appearance;
deep massage, during which deep muscles of the face are used, as a result of which vascular strengthening takes place, skin tone is raised and tension is relieved.
Japanese methods of gymnastics for the face require the application of some simple rules:
1. For the best impact on the lymphatic system during massage, the skin of the face must be cleaned beforehand from makeup and other impurities.To do this, you can use emollients, for example, cosmetic milk, or homemade oat milk.
2. Massage is recommended to perform in the prone position, so the muscles of the face can fully relax.
3. Before embarking on a massage, carefully read the location on the neck and face of the lymph nodes.
4. It is best to perform gymnastics in the morning, 10-15 minutes after waking up.
5. When performing massage, all movements should follow the direction of lymphatic drainage.
6. Those movements that are directed inside the face should be carried out with a little pressure, in the opposite direction in a relaxed state.
7. Before starting to perform mass, the skin of the face must be lubricated with a fat cream or massage oil. This will improve the sliding of the fingers and prevent damage to the skin.
Japanese gymnastics: cautions
We draw your attention to the fact that Japanese facial gymnastics is primarily aimed at removing toxic substances from the skin, so after 2-3 sessions of self-positioning, acne may appear on the face. If this happens, you need to take a short break. Starting to perform a massage is possible only when the rash disappears completely.
In the event that you have a thin face (sunken cheeks), then you should focus on the upper part of the face. If you work out the whole face, it can lose weight even more. If after several sessions of massage you notice that your face still decreases in volume where it is not needed, focus only on problem areas, such as eyes and lips.
If you do a massage in the evening, in the morning on the face may appear unwanted swelling. It should be noted that in just a couple of sessions you will be able to notice a sharp deterioration in the skin. This is due to the fact that all the excess liquid comes out of it and it just simply sags under its own weight. Do not be alarmed by this. After 4-6 sessions, your skin will become elastic and elastic, and all these unpleasant symptoms will disappear.
Japanese facial wrinkle therapy: performance technique
Japanese facial rejuvenating gymnastics includes various exercises that affect different areas - forehead, eyes and nasolabial folds. Consider them in more detail.
Japanese gymnastics from wrinkles on the forehead
1. The tips of the middle fingers should be fixed on the inner edges of the eyebrows,with gentle pressure, you need to move the skin to the nose as much as possible and in the opposite direction (perform slowly about 20 times).
2. Place your fingertips in the center of the eyebrows. Start with your fingers to tighten the skin down, offering yourself resistance (with the muscles of the face you need to try to raise the eyebrows up and fix them in this position for about 5-7 seconds). You need to repeat this exercise at least 10 times.
3. This exercise is almost the same as the previous one, only in this case, on the contrary, you need to pull the skin with your fingertips up, and use your muscles to try to lower them down.
Japanese gymnastics from wrinkles around the eyes
1. Close your eyes and relax. Place the tips of the middle fingers on the outer corners of the eyes. Now, without putting pressure on the skin, slide your fingers towards the inner corners of the eyes, then slowly move to the brow arcs, as if making a circle around the eyes, and with pressure, move the finger tips to the starting position. All you need to do about 10-15 of these circles.
2. Again, secure the tips of your index fingers to the outer corners of your eyes. Move them towards the inner corners of the eyes, and then return them to the starting point along the same line. Repeat 10-15 times.
Japanese gymnastics from the nasolabial fold
one.Lock the tips of your index fingers at the base of the nasal wings. Now make around 5-6 circular motions around them and move your fingers to the nose area.
2. In the direction of the nasolabial fold (from the wings of the nose), 4-6 stroking movements should be made with moderate pressure.