How to wash stretch ceilings?
Recently, very popular in our homessteel stretch ceilings. It's stylish and beautiful. But what about when, over time, they accumulate dust or other pollution? There is a question about cleaning the stretch ceiling. Can I wash the stretch ceilings?
Of course you can! This process is not at all complicated, but requires a special approach. Be ready to stand for a long time with your hands up, as you can wash the film only on the ceiling. Let's take a closer look at how to wash the stretch ceilings:
- The simplest way is to wipe with a dry microfiber or suede cloth (a paper napkin may come up), but this option is suitable only for the lightest dirt.
- Wipe with a solution of ammonia, dissolved in water 1 to 10, then dry the surface.
- Alternatively, a powdered water (before the granules disappear) or a detergent is suitable. After them you need to walk a damp cloth and wipe the film dry.
- To remove a pronounced spot, you can use the usual school eraser.
- Use a special tool for washing stretch ceilings, but finding it is problematic enough, and at a price much more expensive than usual.
Attention (!): do not use sharp objects and hard sponges to wash suspended ceilings - they can scratch the surface. Do not use and detergents containing abrasive particles. Try to wipe the film so as not to press on the surface to avoid stretching. Do not clean the unit with a vacuum cleaner.
Tips for washing the stretch ceiling
- Spray the detergent is better not on a rag, but on the film itself.
- If you do not want the appearance of stains, use alcohol-containing detergents.
- Movements should be cautious and smooth, you only need to move in the direction of the seam.
- After picking up a chemical for washing, try it first in a small unobtrusive area. Chemicals may react poorly to the film and give an undesirable result.
From our article you learned what and how to washstretch ceiling. If funds allow, you can contact a cleaning company, and specialists will do this job quickly, qualitatively, and professionally for you.