How to fix a clubfoot in a child: 8 super methods
Its use serves as a stimulus for improving blood circulation, which is particularly impaired in this pathology. This procedure is performed on the area of the feet and legs, there are no contraindications to it.
- With the help of electrophoresis, the drug penetrates to the necessary point, which excludes injections and pills from the process.
- The procedure involves applying to the limbs of special napkins or bandages, soaked in medication.
- After that make the connection current having a certain frequency and power.
The procedure involves exposing the electromagnetic field to the ankle or lumbar spine.
- It stimulates the blood circulation process;
- Regulates the degree of contractility and extensibility of muscle tissue in the foot and lower leg;
- Strengthens the immune system.
Also, magnetic therapy relieves pain well.
This procedure stimulates the contraction of muscle tissue. For this purpose, skin electrodes are used with the subsequent transmission of electric pulses through them.
The most effective procedure in the treatment of clubfoot. Paraffin properties help it, like wax, to retain heat for a long time.
- During the procedure, the heated paraffin is placed in the required place and maintained for a certain period of time.
- Heat penetrates deeply, warming up of internal organs and muscles takes place.
- Due to the heating, the blood vessels, capillaries expand, metabolism increases, smooth muscles relax.