How long do temporary tattoos last? Their types and one of the methods of application
Tattooing is considered a sign of originality andrebellion, the opportunity to stand out from the crowd and change their permanent status. This is how the majority of people refer to the drawings on the body. Probably, for this reason they dream to make them. As a result, someone still decides on this step, and someone chooses a compromise option - temporary drawings. After all, they are easy to do even at home. And here many people have a fairly reasonable question: "How long do temporary tattoos last?" After the procedure is completed (depending on the color), the picture will be on your body from one to four weeks. For this period of time you can not only feel like a rebel, but also realize if you would like to leave it for life or not.
Types of Temporary Tattoos
1. Mendy, or a tattoo of henna. To produce paint, use finely chopped henna leaves. This powder is sold in specialized stores. The main thing is not to confuse it with henna for hair, which has a darker color and coarse grinding. Many girls ask when buying a question about how much temporary henna tattoos are kept. Pretty long - about 3-4 weeks.
2. Aerography on the skin. This kind of tattoo got its name in honor of the eponymous tool for applying paint. The airbrush is similar to a pistol, only it is charged not with bullets, but is filled with a special water-based paint for the body. Of course, many will be interested in how much temporary tattoos of this type are kept. You will not be able to admire them for more than a week.
3. Transferable tattoos. Of course, this is not serious, but still they can be attributed to temporary tattoos. For their application, a stencil is used which is moistened and pressed against the skin at a planned location. How long are temporary tattoos of this type? Just a few days.
4. Biotate. The main feature of this drawing is that, in addition to paint, glitter is used, which are applied either in chaotic order or along the contour. For such a tattoo, it is necessary to carefully select the place of application, as the process of removing and dressing clothes can greatly damage it.
How to make a temporary tattoo at home with henna
First of all, it is necessary to determine the wayapplication and only then proceed to action. Undoubtedly, the most popular and simple temporary tattoo is the figure of henna. The pattern, painted with this paint, looks very original and unusual. And if you, for example, decided to apply Indian lace in the manner of oriental beauties, then be ready for the envy of girlfriends and the increased attention of men. But first read a few tutorials on how to make the most temporary tattoo. Here we list only the most important nuances. So:
1. Henna should be very carefully chosen. For the tattoo you need a finely ground light green powder.
2. Before applying henna, be sure to remove excess hairs from the corresponding area of the skin.
3. To apply diluted henna (or in tubes), you need to buy a thin brush, tracing paper or stencil. Apply a layer of maximum thickness, while trying not to damage the outlines of the pattern. The thicker the base layer, the brighter the tattoo will be. In order for the paint to absorb and dry, you should wait about 1-2 hours.
4. For natural moisturizing of the skin, use lemon juice.