Do-it-yourself winter crafts: overview, interesting ideas and recommendations. Winter crafts with their own hands for school and kindergarten
Children can do winter crafts with their own hands or with the help of parents. They will decorate the house, New Year's table, will be a gift to teachers or teachers. From scrap materials you can make a lot of winter crafts.
Winter is a beautiful and magical season. One of its main characters is a snowman. It can be made of cotton wool. We will need:
- White sheet of paper.
- Color markers.
How to do:
- On a white sheet draw a snowman. We color him with a hat and scarf, make eyes, nose and mouth.
- We make small balls of cotton wool of the same size.
- We take glue.On the snowman pot belly we glue the balls evenly.
In this way, you can make a picture, a postcard, a Christmas tree toy. Crafts on the winter theme with your own hands can be decorated with sparkles, sequins, tinsel.
Christmas tree of ice cream sticks
What a New Year without a fluffy beauty? It is very easy to make a Christmas tree from ice cream sticks. To do this, you need to take:
- Rhinestones, beads, buttons.
How to make a Christmas tree:
- We paint one stick in a bright color at will. This is the base of the Christmas tree.
- Cut a few sticks into pieces of different lengths, approximately 1, 3, 6, 9 cm, and paint it in green.
- Give the details to dry.
- At the upper end of the base we attach the rope with glue. Cut a star out of yellow paper and glue a cord on top.
- We place short sticks in order to make a Christmas tree. From top to bottom, from short to longest. We glue.
- We decorate with rhinestones, beads.
Winter crafts with their own hands for the kindergarten children do, connecting fantasy. Spruce can be made of any color and decorate with decor as desired.
Christmas tree decorations
With the onset of cold weather comes the winter fantasy.DIY hand-made gives you the opportunity to translate their ideas. Christmas decorations can be made from various materials. Handmade, they will delight children and adults. Such a toy will be exclusive, warm and soulful.
Parents can help children create their own winter crafts. This is not only a fun activity, it develops imagination, motility, teaches how to use glue, scissors.
Winter crafts for the garden with their own hands you need to do simple and easy, so that children can cope with their production on their own. What you need:
- Pasta in the form of bows.
They are made very simple. Paint pasta in any color, and until it is dry, sprinkle with sparkles. After drying, we tie the thread and hang it on the Christmas tree. These bows can be made elegant garland.
Christmas tree toy from light bulbs
If you have experience in drawing, you can make funny faces, faces of snowmen. But for children the easiest way. We will need:
- Bulbs oblong.
- White acrylic paint.
- A piece of sponge.
It is very simple to make such a toy:
- Light bulb with a sponge covered with a layer of acrylic paint. Let it dry.
- Then we cover with the second layer and, until it dries, sprinkle with various spangles.
- Then shake those that are not stuck. Decoration is ready!
Winter children's crafts with their own hands should cause only positive emotions, bring joy to the house.
Salt dough toys
This technique has long been used for modeling. Salt dough can be made at home. From it beautiful volumetric figures or pictures turn out. Such winter crafts in kindergarten do not leave anyone indifferent.
How to make a dough? Pour some water in a cup, a tablespoon of oil and pour one glass of flour and salt. The consistency of the dough should be similar to plasticine, warm up well and not be liquid. Then put it in a bag and put it in the fridge for about 2.5 hours.
After our dough has dried, you can make it colored immediately, dividing it into parts and adding food coloring. Or immediately sculpt figures from it and paint them with colors after baking.
To make a shape, such as a Christmas tree, roll out the dough and cut out the image with a knife. Adjust each edge with your hands.Then bake in the oven, at low temperature. As soon as the Christmas tree has cooled, you can color it and decorate it at will.
From salt dough you can make a snowman, Santa Claus, Snow Maiden, a rooster, and any heroes of fairy tales or cartoons.
Felt to help
Do-it-yourself winter crafts for school can be more complicated than for kindergarten. Many kids already know how to sew, and soft felt will come to their aid.
For this you will need:
- Multicolored felt.
- A bit of padding polyester.
- A sheet of paper and a pencil.
- Choose your favorite shapes: herringbone, bell, gnome. Draw a pattern on the sheet, cut it out.
- We apply to the felt and encircle, leaving about 0.5 cm at the edges on the seams. Cut out two blanks.
- Carefully sew each part, leaving a small hole.
- We put a synthetic winterizer, a ribbon. Sew the remaining hole.
- Decorate as desired.
Winter crafts with their own hands for the school of felt will be able to decorate a large Christmas tree at a holiday or become gifts to teachers. Showing imagination, you can sew a lot of wonderful toys.
Crafts on the winter theme with their own hands out of sweets are becoming very popular.Children can make a beautiful and tasty Christmas wreath of marmalades. After the holidays it can be eaten.What is necessary for him:
- Round or oval shaped marmalades.
- Preparation for a wreath.
- Each marmalade strung on a toothpick. Do it carefully.
- If there is no ready basis for a wreath, make a newspaper blank. Crumple the newspaper and give it the shape of the workpiece, you can wrap tape.
- Carefully stick the marmalades in the wreath so that they fill it evenly, without gaps.
They can decorate the festive table or hang on the door of the nursery. It is better to make such a wreath just before the New Year, so that the marmalade does not dry out.
Newspaper Christmas Tree
The best winter crafts with their own hands, of course, are obtained from scrap materials. Everybody has old newspapers or unnecessary books at home. They can be turned into an incredibly stylish Christmas tree.What is needed for this:
- Newspapers, book lists.
- Figured scissors.
- A piece of cardboard.
- Wooden skewer
Transformation of the newspaper into a beautiful Christmas tree:
- Cut a small square out of cardboard.
- Grease the tip of the skewer with glue.We stick in the cardboard, give dry.
- We cut newspapers into squares of different sizes with curly scissors.
- Starting with the biggest ones, we string them on a skewer so that the corner of the lower tier peeks from under the side of the upper one.
- Strung up to the top with the smallest squares, decorate the Christmas tree with a ribbon or glue a paper star.
Such trees can be made in different sizes, to complement the garland of beads.
Winter children's crafts with their own hands beautiful and sparkling, what could be better in the New Year? Paper snowflakes are made incredibly simple, and are obtained with openwork and elegant. For their manufacture need white sheets, scissors and fantasy. Paper fold several times to make a triangle. Cut the pattern, make curved lines. The less of the leaf remains, the deeper the snowflake will turn out.
You can use ready-made templates, but it is much more interesting to create your own. From the finished snowflakes you can make a garland by attaching them to a thin string. Instead of paper, use napkins, corrugated paper, candy wrappers, or foil.
Winter crafts in kindergarten do-it-yourself gives you the opportunity to dream. The sweet gift is the favorite delicacy of the little fidget. You can make a Christmas tree out of chocolates for yourself or give to relatives. Necessary materials:
- Chocolates in a shiny wrap.
- Glue gun.
The birth of a delicious and sweet Christmas tree:
- From a cardboard we make a cone and fix it with glue.
- We start from the bottom row. Candy glued tiers.
- Try not to drip a lot of glue so that the sweetness does not melt and the wrapper does not melt.
- Decorate with tinsel. Herringbone is ready!
Using candy in different wrappers, you can make the fir more bright and shiny.
In the cold season, fresh flowers are not too relevant. Doing the "winter bouquet" with your own hands can be made of materials that nature gives us. What can be found on the street:
- Twigs ate.
- Fir cones.
You will also need glue, ribbon, thin wire. Cones can be glued to the sticks with glue or wound with a wire. Of all the collected materials going handicraft "winter bouquet". Tie the bottom of the twig with a golden ribbon.To make everything silver, spray with glitter hair spray or special paint. You can make a sprig of mountain ash from red beads by stringing them on a wire.
Snowman made of thread
Winter crafts with their own hands can be fun and funny. That would be such a snowman, made of strings.The technique is very simple, the main thing is to prepare the necessary materials:
- PVA glue.
- Air balloons.
First of all, we inflate balls of three sizes: for the lower part, for the head and for the handles. For convenience, pour the glue into the cup. The thread is first dipped into the glue, then we begin to wrap around the ball to form a mesh. When all kruglyashi ready, they need to hang and hold in this state until completely dry. After that, we take a needle and burst the ball inside the blanks. We take it out. Using glue, we connect all parts of the snowman together. Glue the eyes and nose. Optionally, you can make a hat, scarf, glue buttons.
This snowman turns out very openwork. You can make Christmas balls in this way using multi-colored threads.
Colored paper Christmas toys
It often happens that the simpler the decor, the better the green beauty looks. Colored paper can make toys, garlands and various pendants. Some simplest options:
- Take the red and green paper. Cut into strips of different lengths. Make each ringlet. We connect all the details together and fasten. From above we attach a ribbon. Beautiful decoration is ready. You can make different shades.
- From the color bars you can make a "flashlight". For this you need paper and glue. We place a short strip in the middle, long ones on the sides. We fasten the top and bottom, so that the sides formed arcs, and the shape became similar to a flashlight.
- You can make a postcard. Think about what picture to portray. Then cut out the necessary shapes from colored paper. Make an application. Decorate a card with buttons, sparkles, rhinestones.
- Having made many cones of paper of various sizes, you can collect the original Christmas tree. The more details, the higher and more elegant the tree will turn out.
Together with the New Year comes the winter fantasy. Hand-made craftwork will not only please during the holiday with its interesting appearance.It is also a great way to spend time with your children. Collect all the materials you find in the house. Connect your imagination and make beautiful holiday decorations. Do not use perishable products in the manufacture of handicrafts. Fir-trees and snowmen are suitable for school or kindergarten, snowflakes and Christmas-tree toys are suitable for home.